The latest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion released earlier this month, bringing with it more than 210 new cards, seven Tag Team pairings, and seven new Pokémon-GX cards. This massive new expansion focuses heavily on Gen 1, but it also pays plenty of love to the other generations. In addition, Meltan, the mysterious Pokémon that first popped up in Pokémon Go and then Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee, gets thrown into the mix with its very own card.
We were sent a ton of booster packs, as well as the two theme decks: Lightning Loop and Battle Mind. I cracked open the cards to see what I could pull. Below you can see a gallery of nearly 30 of my favorite cards I pulled from the booster packs and the deck.
Click image thumbnails to view larger version
Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sun and Moon – Unbroken Bonds released earlier this month. Check out our galleries from past expansions below. You can also head here for an in-depth look at the history of the Pokémon Trading Card game.
- Sun and Moon – Team Up
- Sun and Moon – Lost Thunder
- Sun and Moon – Celestial Storm
- Sun and Moon – Forbidden Light
- Sun and Moon – Ultra Prism
- Sun and Moon – Shining Legends
- Sun and Moon – Burning Shadows
- Sun and Moon – Guardians Rising
- Sun and Moon
- XY Generations/XY Evolutions
- Premium Trainer's XY Collection